High Viscosity Oil Flushing Systems
Our Oil Flushing Systems will greatly extend the life of high viscosity industrial test oils and liquids – reducing operating, maintenance, and disposal costs.
Easily customizable to different applications, these systems use kidney loop filtration to filter the oil multiple times before it is delivered back to the test stand. Heaters will reduce the viscosity of the oil, and aid in the filtration of the oil. Contaminants, such as particulates and water, will be removed from the oil, bringing it to your desired ISO cleanliness goal.
- 200-400 Gallon Powder-coated Storage Tank
- (2-4) Filter Housings W/Element Lifters
- Particle Counter W/PLC Interface
- Heaters with thermostats
- Large Bag Filter Housing for particulate filtration
- Primary Filter Pump
- Particle Counter with computer Interface and software
- Customizable control system
- Portability Cart with Tow Bar and Oil Resistant Wheels
- All electrical components housed in a NEMA 12 enclosure
- Single point power connection
- Optional High Viscosity Rate Meter & Totalizer
Over the years, we have built multiple flushing systems designed to our customer’s specifications. Each system has been designed to simplify user interface, increase flow through and improve usefulness.